9 Things Type Enneagram Threes Can Do to Help Themselves Grow
- Stop from time to time and ask yourself, “What am I feeling?” Let your real emotions surface
rather than denying them to be more productive.
- Learn to moderate your pace. Take time to slow down and detach from performance and
- Practice looking inward for your own identity apart from success and the expectations of
- Set limits and boundaries on work.
- Ask trusted friends to tell you when they feel you’re being inauthentic or fudging the truth to
impress someone or make yourself look good. Ask yourself, “Is this who I am, or am I going
for the image?”
- Really allow yourself to listen and be receptive.
- Realize that love comes from being, not from doing and having.
- Work on valuing empathy and connection as highly as status. Be more patient in dealing with
your own and others’ feelings.
- Ask yourself what really matters to you, in your work and leisure, and make time to pursue it.