As a Type One Enneagram, career satisfaction means doing work that…..
- Allows me to work with people who are hard working, reliable, responsible, competent,
ethical and dedicated to doing excellent work.
- Allows me to work with a boss who is dependable, fair, consistent and has integrity.
- Encourages me to fix or improve things that I naturally notice aren’t working or could be
- Allows me to work at my own pace so that I can meet my own high standards for doing
the job right, not just getting it done.
- Allows me to be precise and meticulous about details.
- Rewards competence, conscientiousness, thoroughness and accuracy.
- Has meaning and value for me beyond a paycheck.
- Does not require me to make pivotal decisions on the basis of fluctuating or partial
- Doesn’t require that I work under a tight, pressured deadline that might cause me to make
- Won’t leave me feeling that what I do is never good enough.
- Is relatively stress-free (because I already tend to get anxious and take things too
seriously as it is!)
- Doesn’t requires me to compromise my ethical values!