**Some of the work values important to Nines are (choose which ones apply to you):
• Aesthetics and beauty
• Clear directions
• Close friendships with coworkers
• Close group/team work
• Contribution (to betterment of world)
• Creativity and originality
• Help others directly
• Meaningful work
• Open communication
• Peaceful and harmonious environment
• Positively influencing people’s lives
• Security and stability
• Sense of mission
• Time/schedule flexibility
Universal Life Values
Which of the following universal life values are important to you?
• A loving, intimate partnership
• Career fulfillment/success
• Close family relationships
• Close friendships
• Faith/spiritual connection
• Financial security/comfort
• Good health/wellness
• Good physical fitness
• Inner peace
• Ongoing learning potential
• Time freedom/independence
Some Life Values of Nines
Some of the life values important to Nines are (choose which ones apply to you):
• Acceptance of what is
• Being understanding
• Comfortable routines
• Dislike of conflict
• Emotional well-being
• Feeling connected
• Finding unity
• Following traditional values
• Harmony in the environment
• Having inner harmony
• Having inner stability
• Live-and-let-live attitude
• Peace of mind
• Security and stability
• Seeing others’ viewpoints
As a Nine, career satisfaction means doing work that…..
- Allows me to work with other creative, considerate, accepting people in a cooperative, stressfree
environment with no interpersonal conflict, tension or strife.
- Allows me to work with a boss (if not self-employed) who is supportive, patient,
understanding, easy to get along with, and shows sincere appreciation for my work.
- Makes use of my natural ability to communicate with and relate to anyone with relative ease.
- Provides some structure and organization to my day so that I don’t end up getting distracted,
daydreaming too much, or wasting my time being unproductive.
- Creates more peace, harmony and unity in the world.
- Makes use of my nonjudgmental listening skills and ability to understand other people from
their point of view.
- Supports and benefits other people but gives me a clear sense of what will be expected of me
(so that I don’t end up getting sucked into doing more than I really want to do).
- Allows me time to do good work at my own pace without compelling me to make
instantaneous decisions or work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Makes use of my ability to mediate conflicts, put people at ease and gain others’ trust.
- Allows me to use my powerful imagination and natural ability to think holistically.
- Makes use of my innate ability to see the positive in a situation, in people and in life.